Cutex strengthening nail polish remover
- Gelatin Enriched Acetone For Natural Nails.
- With Vitamin E.
- Contains Bitrex (Ingestion Deterrent).
- Cutex Strengthening is specially formulated to quickly and gently dissolve polish, even under the cuticle.
- No other brand works faster or nourishes nails better than Cutex.
Acetone, Water, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethyl Glutarate, Dimethyl Succinate, Dimethyl Adipate, Glycerin, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Gelatin, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzophenone 1, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Denatonium Benzoate, FD&C Blue 1, D&C Yellow 11.
- Extremely flammable.
- Liquid and vapors may ignite.
- Do not use when smoking.
- Do not use or store near fire, flame, or heat.
- Keep out of eyes.
- In case of eye contact, immediately flush eyes with water, remove any contact lenses and continue to flush eyes with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes.
- Contact physician.
- Harmful if ingested.
- In case of accidental ingestion, give fluids liberally and consult with local Poison Control Center.
- Harmful to synthetic fabrics, wood finishes and plastics.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.80 lb