Act total care anticavity fluoride rinse dry mouth smoothing liquid
- Soothes dry mouth & moisturizes mouth tissue.
- Strengthens teetH.
- Freshens breath.
- Alcohol free.
- #1 dentist recommended fluoride brand (among fluoride mouth rinses).
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older:
- Use once a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste.
- Remove cap.
- Pour 10 milliliters (10 mL mark on inside of cap); do not fill above 10 mL mark.
- Vigorously swish 10 milliliters of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out.
- Do not swallow the rinse.
- Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing.
- Instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing).
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
- Children under 6 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 2.00 lb