MANUFACTURER: DRIVE MEDICAL DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING.
FEATURES:Drive Medical tyke star posterior gait trainer:
- Ankle prompts prevents legs from scissoring.
- Seat harness supports patients who cannot stand completely on their own.
- Pelvic stabilizer supports and stabilizes the pelvis.
- Positioning bar provides adjustable depth.
- Vertical handgrips provides alternate handgrip position, posterior models only.
- Variable resistance tabs controls the speed of the gait trainer and aligns an asymmetrical gait pattern.
- One directional rear wheels allows only forward mobility, posterior models only.
- Swivel wheel locking bracket provides option to lock swivel wheels.
- 100 lbs weight capacity.
- Adjustable height: 17 to 20 inches.
- Inside width between handlebar: 14 inches.
- Width: 22 inches.
- Depth opened at base: 22 inches.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Proposition 65 Warning:
This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other repoductive harm.
Shipping Weight : 25.00 lb