Graham Field universal aluminum adjustable crutches for adults, latex-free, #3610LF-8
It is lighter than wood, the standard aluminum crutch provides stability and durability. Double extruded center tube provides additional strength to weight bearing area. Push-pin adjustment makes it easy to adjust crutch height in 1 inches increments. Non-skid, jumbo size rubber tips provide excellent traction. Comfortable, durable rubber underarm pad and hand grip.
- Latex free.
- Made of lightweight, anodized aluminum.
- Reinforced center tube and footpiece provide added strength.
- Push button adjustment makes changing height easy.
- Height adjustment in 1 inches increments.
- Handgrip position is readily adjusted with wing nuts.
- Underarm and handgrip pads are comfortable and durable.
- Includes laminated color operating instructions.
- 300 lb maximum weight capacity.
- Designed to meet the requirements of HCPCS code: E0114.
Shipping Weight : 15.00 lb