Thera-med instant cold twin pack, on the go relief
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- To activate, squeeze pack until inner pouch bursts.
- Shake pack well to mix the contents after activation.
- Apply cold pack to desired area.
- Approximate coldest temperature and therapeutic time duration: 33 degrees F / 0.5 degrees C, 30 minutes.
- Remove after 30 minutes.
- Leave area uncovered 1 hour before cold reapplication.
- Dispose of pack in proper receptacle.
- Single one time use only.
- Do not freeze.
- Store at room temperature - not to exceed 104 degrees F / 40 degrees C.
- Protect from freezing.
- Do not puncture or strike pack in any manner.
- For external use only.
- Do not apply if skin is impaired in any way.
- Individuals with circulatory problem should use only at the direction of a physician.
- If accidentally swallowed, consult a physician or Poison Control Center immediately.
- If contents contact skin, wash area with mild soap and water.
- If contents contact eyes, flush area thoroughly with water.
Shipping Weight : 2.50 lb