Simply Saline Baby Sterile Saline Nasal MistFeatures:
- Provides gentle irrigation traditionally used for cold prevention
- Moisturizes and clears congestion
- Preservative and drug free
- Remains sterile throughout use
- Infant safe nozzle
- Does not damage delicate nasal tissue
The only sterile preservative-free nasal saline solution
- Contains no CFCs which deplete the ozone layer
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Purified Water; Sodium Chloride 0. 9%.
- To flush and irrigate, tilt infant or childs head to the side over sink.
- Insert nozzle into one nostril depressing as a gentle mist fills sinus passages and flows out nostrils.
- To moisturize, insert nozzle into each nostril and press as moisture is restored to dry nasal passages.
- Use as often as needed (non-habit forming, non-addicting).
- The use of this dispenser by more than one person may spread infection.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Contents under pressure.
- Do not puncture or incinerate.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb