MANUFACTURER: KIMBERLY CLARK.
Depend Protection With Tabs, Maximum Briefs S/M, 20 Count, 3 Pack
These are for heavy incontinence and for maximum protection. Fitted briefs have the double layer Absorb-Loc Plus protection system for added confidence. The top layer absorbs fluid and the second layer locks it away. 6 refastenable tape tabs, elastic at the waist, and elastic leg gathers help prevent leaks and provide a secure and comfortable fit. Available bulk packed in sizes medium (fits hips 34-41', 80 pieces) and large (fits hips 42-52', 72 pieces). It provides comfortable and effective bladder control protection for both men and women. They're available in a variety of styles, sizes and levels of absorbency to help you find what's just right for you.
- PERSON STANDING: Position brief as shown with white absorbent side facing body. Adjust to fit closely by pulling snugly into crotch. Fasten tapes onto front panel. Do not get powder, lotion or oil on refastenable tapes.
- PERSON IN BED: Position brief with white absorbent side facing body. Unfold one flap. Roll person onto brief far enough to unfold other flap.
- Fasten tapes onto front panel.
- Do not get powder, lotion or oil on refastenable tapes.
- Reposition tapes as needed.
- Please dispose of brief in a sanitary manner. Do not flush.
- Bladder and bowel incontinence may be caused by a condition that can be medically treated. Please seek your doctor for professional advice.
- Keep this and other plastic bags away from babies and children to avoid the risk of suffocation.
- Like most articles of clothing, briefs can burn if exposed to flame or other source of ignition.
This item excludes from the free shipping offer. Because of its over weight.
Shipping Weight : 9.00 lb