Beta sitosterol mega strength 375 mg dietary supplement tablets
- Phytosterols are natural components of many vegetables and grains.
- Preliminary scientific evidence suggests that plant phytosterols may help to support cholesterol wellness when consumed as part of a low cholesterol dietary program.
- The three main phytosterols in phytosterol complex are beta-sitosterol, campesterol, and stigmasterol.
- They are natural, safe, and derived entirely from plant sources.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Dibasic calcium phosphate, colloidal silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, modified cellulose gum, and stearic acid.
Suggested Use: 1 tablet just before or with meals (not after).
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.80 lb