Browse Myotcstore Deals here
Tilex mold and mildew remover spray, contains bleach, House Cleaners and Waxes.

Tilex Mold And Mildew Remover Spray, Contains Bleach - 32 Oz

Kills 99.9 percent of household mold and mildew especially in the bathrooms.

View more Tilex Items






    Availability: Out of Stock

    Visit this page often to view the stock update.
    . Reward Points on this item:3
    • UPC:044600011950
    • Eliminates tough mold and mildew stains.
    • Delivers a powerful clean without scrubbing.
    Tilex mold and mildew remover spray, contains bleach
    • Kills 99.9 percent of household mold and mildew.
    • Use on glazed ceramic tile, grout, tubs, fiberglass, shower doors, vinyl shower curtains, sinks and no wax floors.
    • You can also use to disinfect vinyl and plastic surfaces.
    • This product kills staphylococcus aureus (staph), streptococcus pyogenes (strep) and trichophyton mentagrophytes (athletes foot fungus).
    • Eliminates tough mold and mildew stains before your eyes.
    • Delivers a powerful clean without scrubbing.
    • Disinfects with clorox bleach.

    Works on:

    • Grout.
    • Tubs.
    • Toilets.
    • Fiberglass.
    • Shower doors.
    • Vinyl curtains.
    • Counters.
    • Sinks.
    • Plastic.
    • Tile.

    Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.

    • Rinse immediately after use on rubber, plastic and vinyl.
    • Avoid prolonged contact with metal and old porcelain as this product can react with these materials and leave a rusty stain.
    • Do not use on wood or painted surfaces.
    • This product may not be able to remove mildew embedded in hard water deposits, old grout or silicone caulking.
    • Avoid contact with aluminum, clothes, fabric, carpet pr paper surfaces as they will discolor.
    • Avoid prolonged breathing of vapor.
    • Use in well ventilated areas.
    • Open windows and turn on fans before use.
    • If the vapors bother you, leave the room while this product is working.
    • It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with this labeling.
    • To Remove Mildew Stains: Turn sprayer nozzle to spray position.
    • Spray, wait until stains disappear and rinse.
    • Heavy mildew buildup may require longer contact time or two cleanings.
    • To disinfect and kill mold and mildew on hard, nonporous surfaces, such as glazed ceramic tile: Spray surface until thoroughly wet, let stand 5 minutes and rinse.
    • Store this product in a cool area to avoid deterioration.
    • Refill only with this product.
    • Offer empty container for recycling.
    • If recycling is not available, discard container in trash.

    • Keep out of reach of children.
    • Eye irritant.
    • Use only in well ventilated areas.

    Precautionary Statements:

    • Hazards to humans and domestic animals.
    • Causes substantial but temporary eye injury and can irritate skin.
    • For sensitive skin or prolonged use, wear gloves.
    • Do not get in eyes or on clothing.
    • Vapors may irritate.
    • Use only in well ventilated areas.
    • Avoid prolonged breathing of vapors.
    • Not recommended for use by persons with heart conditions or chronic respiratory problems, such as asthma, emphysema or obstructive lung disease.
    • Due to irritating nature, may be harmful if swallowed.

    First aid: If in eyes:

    • Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15 to 20 minutes.
    • Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eyes.

    If on skin or clothing:

    • Take off contaminated clothing.
    • Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15 to 20 minutes.

    If inhaled:

    • Move person to fresh air.
    • If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth to mouth if possible.

    If swallowed:

    • Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice.
    • Have person sip a glassful of water if able to swallow.
    • Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor.
    • Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
    • Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice.
    • Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment.

    Physical and chemical hazards:

    • This product contains bleach.
    • Do not use or mix this product with other household chemicals, such as products containing ammonia, toilet bowl cleaners, rust removers, vinegar or acid.
    • To do so will release hazardous gases.

    Shipping Weight : 2.90 lb
    A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z #