Drive Medical therma moist heating pad, standard 14 x 27 inches:
- The positioning strap with Velcro-type closure ensures a secure, proper fit for maximum treatment.
- The easy to use hand control features four heat settings and four time settings.
- It is ideal in the treatment of arthritis, back pain, sprains and strains, muscle soreness, neck pain, headaches and sports injuries.
- Moist heat therapy is more effective than dry heat because moisture transmits heat more efficiently than air.
- The Therma Moist Heating Pad has an outer flannel cover that draws the airs humidity and retains it. As the heating pad warms, the moisture is released the flannel cover and onto the treated area.
- The heating pad will automatically shut off after treatment.
- Three sizes are available to provide added convenience.
- Heat settings: 115/130/150/165 degrees Fahrenheit,45/55/65/75 Celsius.
- Time settings: 15/30/45/60 minutes.
- Power consumption: 90-130 Volts, 40 - 70 Hz.
- UL/cUL/TUV Listed.
- Avoid sharp folds in pad.
- Do not expose pad to liquids.
- Do not place pad directly over cuts, abrasions or open wounds.
- To clean, remove cover from heating pad. Machine or hand wash. Use milddetergent in cool water. Hang to dry or use set on cool gentle cycle in dryer.
Proposition 65 Warning:
This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other repoductive harm.
Shipping Weight : 4.00 lb