Toilet Duck auto blue cleanser, spring touch
It is a toilet cleaner, plain and simple. Its intended to provide complete hygiene for your toilet, leaving it fresh and clean, well, But one of the best things about this particular toilet cleaner is the twisted nozzle, which means you no longer have to be double-jointed or hang upside down like a bat when using it, because the unique angled neck makes squirting the product under your loo rim that much easier. Stand the pack on its side, and sure enough, there is some resemblance to a duck, complete with red beak.
- It works very well, the liquid is thick enough to coat the inside of the toilet bowl.
- That it disappears into the depths below before having any chance at zapping those unpleasant germs.
- In addition to zapping germs on contact, it also continues to work under the waterline for additional cleaning and disinfecting.
- It works well against a moderate amount of limescale build-up too, providing you let the product cling to the offending areas long enough for it to be able to dissolve it away.
- For best results, you leave the product to act for at least twenty minutes before flushing, especially if you do have a build-up of limescale.
- Then its just a matter of a quick sweep around with your toilet brush, flush, and your loo should be gleaming and fresh smelling and hopefully restored to its original enamel or ceramic beauty.
- This product contains bleach so the usual precautions should be taken, Keep well out of the reach of children.
- Avoid contact with your eyes or skin (if any of this product does manage to get into your eye, rinse thoroughly with clean cold water to wash it away before it causes any serious damage).
- Finally, always wash your hands well after use.
Shipping Weight : 3.00 lb