Lysol disinfectant 4 in 1 all purpose cleaner, pacific fresh
Disinfectant. 4 in 1: Kills 99.9% of germs (Kills escherichia coli, listeria monocytogenes, salmonella choleraesuis, streptococcus pyogenes and rotavirus WA on hard, non-porous surfaces in 10 minutes); Removes soap scum; Cuts grease; deodorizes. Dilutable. Kitchen. Bathroom. Kills 99.9% of bacteria in 60 seconds (Kills 99.9% of staphylococcus aureus on hard, non-porous surfaces in 60 seconds). Removes tough soap scum. Cuts tough grease and grime. Leaves a fresh, clean scent. Where to Use: For use in kitchen, bathroom, playroom, basement, garage, living room and dining room. Versatile - works on a wide range of hard, non-porous surfaces: acrylic, brass, glass. Contains no phosphates.Warning
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- It is violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. General Cleaning Deodorizing: Dilute 1/4 cup (2 oz) per gallon of warm water.Or use full strength and rinse thoroughly. Sanitization/Disinfection: If surfaces are visibly dirty, clean first with this product.
- Apply with sponge or mop to wet all surfaces thoroughly.
- Rinse all food preparation areas with water.
- Prepare a fresh bucket of solution every time you clean or more often as needed.Sanitization: For non-food contact surfaces use full strength or dilute 2.2 oz per gallon of warm water.
- Let stand for 60 seconds then remove excess.
- Disinfection: Use full strength or dilute 8.5 oz per gallon of warm water.
- Let stand for 10 minutes than remove excess.
- To Control Mold & Mildew: Use as directed for disinfection.
- Repeat application when necessary.
- Do not use on eating/cooking utensils, glasses/dishes or cookware.
- Rinse thoroughly with potable clean water after disinfecting food contact surfaces.
- On painted surfaces test a small inconspicuous area first.
- Do not use on unfinished, oiled or waxed wood floors.
- Storage and Disposal: Store in areas inaccessible to small children.
- Keep securely closed.
- Do not reuse container.
- Rinse empty container thoroughly and discard in trash or recycle.
Shipping Weight : 24.00 lb