Scrubbing bubbles fresh brush flushable refills, citrus action
- Scent fresh citrus action and flush the germy mess away.
- Cleaning pads break up like toilet paper during flushing, so they are safe for your plumbing and septic system.
- Flushable and septic-safe pads.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
- Slide blue button forward and fully insert the pad (as shown) until it touches the back of the blue teeth.
- Slide blue button back to original position until you hear it click.
- Completely immerse pad in water, swish around to activate cleaner and scrub the bowl clean.
- Turn angled handle for best access under the rim allow pad to open to obtain best performance.
- Slide blue button forward to release pad into toilet bowl and Flush the germy mess away.
- Hang handle on the side of the tank using hook supplied in starter kit.
- Do not use for personal hygiene.
- Eye Irritant. Contains surfactants. Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothing.
- Wash hands after handling.
- Do not mix directly with other household cleaners.
- Eyes : Immediately flush eyes with plenty of water. If irritation persists seek medical attention.
- Swallowed : Rinse mouth and drink 1-2 glasses of water or milk. Then call a poison center or physician.
- Do not use with lift pumps.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Shipping Weight : 23.70 lb