MANUFACTURER: S. C. JOHNSON WAX.
Roaches are tough to control because they reproduce so quickly one roach can lay 40 eggs at a time! Raid Double Control Small Roach Baits Plus Egg Stoppers stop roaches from reproducing to break the roach life cycle. One to two weeks after application, you will begin to see roaches with crinkled wings, showing the initial effects of the Egg Stoppers. Roaches do not have to come into direct contact with the Egg Stoppers to become affected the unique egg stop system penetrates to areas where roaches hide, controlling cockroach populations over time.
Baits1. Break Raid Double Control Small Roach Baits apart from the plastic frame.
2. For thorough roach control, all 12 baits must be used at one time. Place 10 baits in the kitchen and 2 in each bathroom. For larger kitchens or particularly heavy infestations, we strongly recommend using additional baits and placing at least 12-15 baits in the kitchen and 2-4 in each bathroom. If you see roaches in other areas, such as the bedroom or utility room, use 2-4 additional baits.
3. For best results, place the baits next to the wall along the baseboards, in corners, under sinks, in cabinets, and near plumbing fixtures. You can even place Raid Double Control Small Roach Baits in cabinets. Do not contaminate feed, food products, food preparation surfaces, dishes, kitchen utensils, or food containers.
4. Raid Double Control Small Roach Baits work best on horizontal surfaces touching corners and walls. Baits fit snugly in corners and along paths commonly traveled by roaches.
5. Attracted to the baits to feed, roaches will begin eating the bait immediately, and you should expect to see fewer roaches within days. Raid Double Control Small Roach Baits contain two food sources that roaches eat. Roaches eat the bait and return to nesting area to die. Bait carried back to the nest continues to kill other roaches.
6. Replace ALL baits every three months to keep roaches from returning. Use the three-month reminder on the baits to indicate the date of replacement.
Egg Stoppers1. Do not activate Egg Stopper until ready to use. To activate, press down firmly on the pouch on the side of the disc until a snapping sound is heard, indicating that the small capsule inside has been opened. Note: Do not activate until immediately before placement in room to be treated.
2. Place one Egg Stopper every 75 sq. ft. (e. g. , 2 Egg Stoppers per average size kitchen). Placement under the sink and under the refrigerator is recommended, or in other areas of high roach activity. Place 1 unit in the bathroom if roaches are frequently seen there. Do not place in areas accessible to children. Do not place Egg Stoppers on food contact surfaces or in storage areas for dishes, utensils, or food.
3. Replace Egg Stoppers every 3 months for continued effectiveness.
Caution: Harmful if absorbed through the skin. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin, or clothing. Contact with materials inside the Egg Stoppers may cause eye irritation. Prolonged or frequently repeated contact may cause allergic reactions in some individuals. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after contact.
First aid: Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. If in eyes, hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing the eye. If on skin or clothing, take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Have the product container or label with you when calling a
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 2 Reviews: