Pycnogenol 50 mg dietary supplement tablets by Source naturals
- Pycnogenol is a natural plant product made from the bark of the European coastal pine, Pinus maritima.
- Pycnogenol is rich in proanthocyanidins, a special class of water-soluble antioxidant flavonoids, which are excellent free radical scavengers.
- Proanthocyanidins are believed to play an important role in maintaining good health.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Microcrystalline cellulose, dibasic calcium phosphate, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, modified cellulose gum, and colloidal silicon dioxide.
1 tablet daily. To build reserves rapidly, start with 1 tablet per 50 pounds of body weight per day, for up to 7 to 10 days.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb