Proline Soft and Beautiful Botanicals Texturizer for Sensitive Scalps, Regular
Proline Soft and Beautiful Botanicals Texturizer is the natural choice for healthy-looking hair and scalp. Formulated to enhance the natural wave and curl pattern. Developed to protect hair and scalp during texturizing process. Leaves hair soft, curly and natural looking.
- Botanicals No-Lye No Mix Cream Texturizer.
- Pro-Line Neutralizing Conditioning Shampoo.
- Botanicals Lite Cream Moisturizer.
- Protective Gel.
- Hair Moisturizing Complex Conditioner.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Water Aqua , Petrolatum , Polysorbate 60 , Mineral Oil Paraffinum Liquidum , Cetearyl Alcohol , Propylene Glycol , Laneth-15 , Lithium Hydroxide , Cetyl Alcohol , PEG-75 Lanolin , Hydrolyzed Collagen , Fragrance Parfum , Water Aqua , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Propylene Glycol , PEG-150 Distearate , TEA-Lauryl Sulfate , Decyl Glucoside , Cocamidopropyl Betaine , Hydrolyzed Collagen , Panthenol , Polysorbate 20 , Polyquaternium-39 , Tetrasodium EDTA , Citric Acid , Isostearamidopropyl Morpholine Lactate , Methylparaben , Diazolidinyl Urea , Fragrance Parfum , Yellow 5 CI 19140 , Water Aqua , Mineral Oil Paraffinum Liquidum , Panthenol , Acetamide MEA , Hydrolyzed Keratin , Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans Sodium Cocoyl Collag , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Sorbitan Stearate , Polyquaternium-22 , Oleth-3 Phosphate , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone , Fragrance Parfum.
For Medium to Long Hair:
- After texturizing, towel dry. Then apply a
generous amount of Botanicals Sculpting Foam through hair to detangle and provide hold.
- To add moisture and softness, apply Botanicals Lite Creme Oil Moisturizer to damp hair and distribute evenly.
- Part hair into 6 sections from forehead to nape. Double strand twist each section down the head to the ends staying close to the scalp. Rollers can be used in the ends of each twist to curl the ends.
- Let hair dry or sit under a hooded dryer.
- Tip: For best results, let hair dry completely.
- Once hair is dry, untwist each section.
Use fingers to fluff into desired look. Maintain your look every day with the Botanicals Oil for
softness and sheen. Re-twist every other night for longer lasting style.
- Tip: When re-twisting, use a small amount of Sculpting Foam to detangle and perfect your style. Tip: For an easy wash and wear look - After texturizing, apply Botanicals Herbal Aloe Therapy Cream evenly through hair. Then part hair into 8 large sections and twist each section down to the ends. Let hair air dry. Once completely dry, untwist. Use fingers to fluff into a soft,curly look.
For Short Hair:
- After texturizing, towel dry and apply a generousamount of Botanicals Sculpting Foam toenhance curl definition. Comb through hair from root totip for even distribution.
- Apply Botanicals Lite Cream Moisturizer evenly through hair.Use fingers to massage andcreate a curly, tossed look or comb thru hair to achieve a smoother wave pattern. Tip: For asculptured look - comb hair into desired style and sit under a hood dryer or dry withdiffuser.
- Wet Looks - Apply the Botanicals Lite Cream Moisturizerdaily.
- Dry Looks - Apply Botanicals Oil in palm of hand and smooth over the hair. Tip:For dry, itchy scalp, use the Botanicals 3-in-1 Dry Scalp Treatment. This formula with Menthol and Aloe, sooths the scalp for long lasting relief. Products not included inside carton.
This product contains Calciu.
Shipping Weight : 2.00 lb