Recapit loose caps repair dental cement
- New stay-fresh tube
- 8 plus repairs
- From the makers of dentemp can eat on it
- Repairs loose caps and crowns
- Maximum strength
- Clinically proven
- No waste
- No mixing
- Resealable stays fresh
- Can eat on it
- 8 plus repairs
- Eugenol free
- Instant pain relief
- Recapit is a unique, no mix cement made especially for replacing loose caps and crowns
- Clinically tested and guaranteed, recapit is safe and so effective can eat on it
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Wash hands and dry thoroughly.
- Prepare crown by carefully removing as much old cement as possible from the inside of the crown. Rinse and dry well.
- Carefully clean and rinse tooth are with water. Do not dry. Leave moist.
- Try to fit the crown back on the tooth before applying recapit cement.
- Make sure it fits properly. If cannot do this, Do not proceed. See dentist.
- Make sure inside of crown is dry.
- Use applicator brush to remove a small amount of material from multi-use vial.
- Paint a layer of material on the upper inside edge of the dry crown.
- Remoisten tooth area, place crown on wet tooth and press firmly.
- Bite down several times to insure proper fit. If the bite is not completely comfortable remove and repeat all steps until the crown feels normal.
- Wait 5 minutes and then gently remove any excess material. Rinse out mouth well with water.
- Allow at least 1 hour to set before eating. Cement will fully set in 1 to 3 hours.
- Clean brush thoroughly by rinsing in warm water and wiping with a paper towel or tissue.
- Keep vial closed to maintain freshness of remaining material.
Note: When replacing a bridge apply Recapit sparingly to only 1 hollow tooth at each end of the bridge. Recapit should not be used on implants or posts without dentists advice. Any leftover material may be re-used as long as it remains soft and pliable. One the material hardens it is no longer useable and must be discarded.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb