Snug denture cushions with custom fitted comfort
- For temporary use to hold dentures tight until a dentist can be seen to obtain professional reconstruction of the denture.
- Soft, pliable, custom fitted comfort for use on upper and lower dentures.
- Holds dentures tight with custom fitted comfort
- Large size
- Easy to fit
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
- Place the entire cushion over the denture.
- Shape the cushion into the denture.
- Press cushion down around all outer edges until a seal is produced between the denture and the cushion.
- Trim the excess denture cushion with scissors leaving approximately one-quarter inch overlapping edges.
- For temporary use only.
- Long term use of denture reliners, pads and cushions may lead to faster bone loss, continuing irritation, sores and tumors.
- For use only until a dentist can be seen.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb