MANUFACTURER: SAGE PRODUCTS INC.
INDICATIONS:Sage toothette oral swabs with dentrifice, flavored
Designed for patients who can perform all or most of their oral care, but who may also require some nursing assistance. Provides oral hygiene for patients who may also suffer from mild oral dysfunction. Soft, secure foam heads with distinct ridges gently lift and remove debris and mucus form oral cavity. Use to gently stimulate tender oral tissue and clean between teeth.
Mannitol, Dicalcium Phosphate, Flavoring, Glucoheptonogamalactone, Polydimethylsiloxane, Mineral Oil
- Moisten Oral Swab with water, Perox-A-Mint solution or Antiseptic Oral Rinse if desired.
- Clean teeth and oral cavity for approximately one minute.
- Instruct to expectorate.
- Discard after use.
- Swabs are intended for single oral use only.
- Children under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use of this product.
- Use a bite block when performing oral care on patients with altered levels or consciousness or those who cannot comprehend commands.
- Ensure foam is intact after use. If not, remove any particles from oral cavity.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb