Therabreath tongue cleaner
- Promotes fresher breath.
- Removes odor-causing bacteria.
- Helps to prevent gum disease.
- Recommended by the dentists and hygienists of the california breath clinics.
- Since 1993, no one has done more research on bad breath than Dr.harold katz.
- Proper tongue cleaning is a core part of his internationally-recognized therabreath system.
- Dr.Katz has learned that for the best possible results, simple tongue scraping alone is not enough.
- One must use an oxygenating formula (TheraBreath Toothpaste/Gel) that reaches both the very back of the tongue and deep between the fibers that make up the tongue - where anaerobic bacteria breed.
- The patented oxygenating action of therabreath attacks these bacteria, preventing and eliminating the product of volatile sulfur compounds found in bad breath, taste disorders, and also gum problems.
- Using the therabreath tongue cleaner and toothpaste/gel allows to reach those areas most effectively.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
At least once daily, coat the surface of tongue with TheraBreath Toothpaste/Gel using the edge of the therabreath tongue cleaner and then gently scrape from back to front 3-4 times. Rinse the tongue cleaner with warm tap water.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb