MANUFACTURER: GLAXO SMITHKLINE CONSUMER
INDICATIONS:Aquafresh Advanced Triple Protection Fluoride Toothpaste, Freshest Ever Mint
25 % Stronger Enamel* Deep Strengthening Formula. Strengthens Teeth from the Inside Out.
Dentist Recommended Active Ingredient.
Did you know that when you brush, your teeth absorb essential ingredients from toothpaste? New AquaFresh Advanced offers advanced protection for you and your family - it not only fights cavities, promotes healthy gums and gently whitens teeth, it also strengthens teeth from the inside out.
- Its Deep Strengthening Formula has been specially designed to actively release fluoride.
- It strengthens, not just on the tooth surface, but also penetrates deeper into the enamel to help replace lost calcium for a 25% improvement in tooth hardness.*
- Our freshest ever mint leaves your whole mouth feeling refreshingly clean.
Fights Cavities. Plaque. Healthy Gums. Gently Whitens.
*Based on laboratory tests on softened enamel compared with regular AquaFresh.
Sodium Fluoride (0.14% w/v of fluoride ion)
Carrageenan Gum, D&C Red 30, FD&C Blue 1 Lake, Flavor, Hydrated Silica, PEG 8, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Saccharin, Sorbitol, Titanium Dioxide, Water, Xanthan Gum
- Adults and children 2 years and older:
- Apply toothpaste onto a soft bristle toothbrush
- Brush thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day or use as directed by a dentist or physician
- To minimize swallowing for children under 6, use a pea-sized amount and supervise brushing until good habits are established
- Children Under 2 Years: Ask a dentist or physician.
When using this product, if irritation occurs discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.