Waterpik classic water flosser, personal oral irrigator cleaning system, #WP-60W
Classic Water Flosser with traditional design, three unique accessory tips, six pressure settings, and a large reservoir that doubles as a hygienic storage cover. Easier and more effective than string floss.
Most dental professionals recommend brushing and flossing to keep your teeth and gums their healthiest. Unfortunately, nearly 90-percent of Americans don't floss on a daily basis, and most people simply do not like to floss. Finally, there is an easier and more effective alternative to string floss. The Waterpik water flosser.
It provide a unique combination of water pressure and pulsations to massage and stimulate gums, and remove plaque deep between teeth and below the gumline where traditional brushing and flossing cant reach.
It offers a balance of performance and affordability with a traditional classic design. It also has a reservoir that doubles as a hygienic storage cover for the tips and handle.
Waterpik Ultra Features:
- Three Unique Tips (included):
- Classic Jet Tip - For general use. More effective than string floss for healthier gums.
- Pik Pocket Tip - For periodontal pockets and furcations. A soft rubber tip designed to gently deliver medicaments and rinses deep below the gumline.
- Tongue Cleaner - Removes bacteria from the tongue to freshen breath.
- 6 pressure settings.
- Pause button on handle.
- Can use with your favorite mouthwash.
- Two-year warranty.
Waterpik WP-60 Classic Water Flosser, reservoir, three unique tips, one Classic Jet Tip, one Pik Pocket Tip, and one Tongue Cleaner.
Clinically proven benefits:
- Ideal for those who dont like to floss.
- Up to twice as effective as string floss for improving gum health.
- Removes 99.
- 9% of plaque from treated areas.
- Cleans deep between teeth and below the gumline, while massaging and stimulating the gums.
- Healthier gums in 14 days.
- Takes only a minute a day.
Shipping Weight : 2.00 lb