Act total care anticavity fluoride fresh mint rinse, Alcohol free
- Strong teeth, Healthy mouth, Fresh breath.
- Anticavity Fluoride Mouthwash.
- Strengthens Teeth.
- Rebuilds Enamel.
- Helps Prevent Cavities.
- Promotes Healthy Gums.
- Kills Germs.
- Freshens Breath.
- Dentist Recommended Brand.
- As part of a dentist advised oral health program.
- Among fluoride mouth rinses.
- Aids in the prevention of dental cavities.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
Adults and children 6 years of age and older :
Other Information :
- Use once a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste.
- Remove cap.
- Pour 20 milliliters (10 mL mark or inside of cap); do not fill above 10 mL mark.
- Vigorously swish 10 milliliters of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit it out.
- Do not swallow the rinse.
- Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing.
- Instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing).
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
- Do not use children under 6 years of age.
- Contains FD&C yellow no. 5 (tartazine) as a color additive.
- Do not use if satey seal is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 3.00 lb