Topricin cts (carpal tunnel syndrome) anti-inflammatory pain relief cream, jar
- It is safest alternative to all and non OTC pain relieving medication.
- Stimulates and supports the bodys desire to heal the damage that is causing the pain.
- Topricins 11 homeopathic medicines are proven to be safe and effective for the elderly, children, pregnant women and all skin types.
- Experience topricins relief for damaged muscle, tendon, ligament and nerve tissue.
- Topricin CTS cream helps from inflammation and pain, and as a healing treatment for soft tissue and trauma injuries.
- Topricins patented combination of natural medicines is formulated to provide an array of benefits.
- Each ingredient passes through rigorous quality control procedure to ensure strength and purity.
- These superior ingredients effect their action while concurrently conditioning and moisturizing the skin.
- Topricin does not contain petroleum, mineral oil, lanolin, menthol, capsaicin, fragrances, or irritating chemicals.
- The cream is odorless, non-greasy, and will not stain clothing.
- Topricins hypoallergenic base is formulated for maximum absorption of its eleven medicines.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Topricin does not work like other topical medications you might have used, so it is important to follow the directions.
- Should not expect a burning, hot, or icy sensation upon application. Instead, the application will seem soothing and moisturizing, and in about 20 minutes should notice the medicines subtle but powerful pain relief effects.
- Topricin produces noticeable improvements and/or healing of various conditions when used on an ongoing basis, and applied according to these instructions.
- Will note a rapid reduction in pain at the outset of application, Topricin provides other important benefits if continue to consistently use the cream.
- Some of Topricins medicines are formulated for ongoing use, requiring months or years of cumulative application to effect true healing and help maintain good health.
- For longer term conditions such as arthritis, we recommend using topricin for a period of three months and applying the cream four times a day.
- After the initial period, we suggest continuing with a maintenance dose application two times a day, in the morning and at night before bed.
- Topricin is formulated for external use only, and should be applied as directed.
- Topricin is not intended for treatment of any conditions of the eyes.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb
Most Helpful Customer Reviews!
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: