Mason natural leg vein and circulation, condition formula tablets
- Promotes healthy circulation and greater leg comfort.
- With horse chestnut seed, green tea and butchers broom extracts.
- Helps strengthen vein walls and aids healthy fluid balance for greater leg comfort.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Supplement facts :
- Serving size 2 tablets.
- Amount per serving % daily value
- Vitamin C 240 mg 400%.
- Horse chestnut extract (Aesculus hippocastanum)(seed) (standardized to 18-20% total Saponins) 300 mg.
- Butchers Broom Extract (Ruscus aculeatus)(root) (standardized to10% Saponins) 200 mg.
- Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex 200 mg.
- Green tea Extract (Camellia sinensis) (leaves) (standardized to 50% catechins) 100 mg.
- Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Hydroxypropylmethyl-cellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium, Magnesium Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Mineral Oil, Polyethylene Glycol, FD&C Red #40 Lake, FD&C Red #27 Lake and FD&C Blue #1 Lake.
Adults take two (2) tablets daily, as a dietary supplement, preferably with meals.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a dry, controlled room environment.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb