Lydia pinkham liquid for menstruation and menopause
- The medication contains 7 natural medicinal herbs traditionally found to be beneficial in menstrual and menopausal distress
- In addition, it provides iron, calcium and vitamins C and E to promote general well-being and health.
- It has been recommended by generations of herbalists to reduce painful menstruation.
- It acts as a natural tranquilizer, it fights depression, and aids in promoting easier menstruation
- It has a cheering, stimulant effect
- Black Cohosh has a tonic, restorative effect; promotes easier menstruation; and, as a diuretic, reduces bloating.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- See shake before using.
- Take 1 tablespoon 3 times a day with meals.
- For best results, take regularly throughout the month.
- If preferred, mix with fruit juice.
- If you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product.
- Keep this product out of reach of children.
- In case of accidental overdose call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Shipping Weight : 3.50 lb
Most Helpful Customer Reviews!
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: