MANUFACTURER: SMITHKLINE BEECHAM CONSUMER. INDICATIONS: Tums Smoothies Calcium Supplement Hang Tablets With Assorted Fruit are use for regular exercise and a healthy diet with enough calcium, help build and maintain healthy bones and may help reduce the risk of osteoporosisFeatures of Tums Smoothies Calcium Supplement Hang Tabletst:
During pregnancy the developing baby uses calcium from the mother's body to build bones and teeth, putting increased demands on the mother's calcium supply. And later, when the baby is breast-feeding, the calcium in breast milk is also provided directly from the mother's calcium supply. Benefits of Saw Palmetto 450Mg Herbal Supplement Capsules: is
- Smooth dissolve tablets.
- Naturally and artificially flavored.
- Regular exercise and a healthy diet with enough calcium help build and maintain healthy bones and may help reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
- Teen and young adult white and Asian women and menopausal women are especially at risk.
- Adequate calcium intake is important, but daily intakes above 2000 mg are not likely to provide any additional benefit.
- Pregnant women can benefit from greater calcium too.
INGREDIENTS: Calcium Carbonate USP 750 mg - per tablet. DIRECTIONS: Chew 2-4 tablets as symptoms occur, or as directed by a doctor. Store below 25 degrees C (77 degrees F). Keep the container tightly closed. WARNINGS: Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drugAntacids may interact with certain prescription drugs. When using this productdo not take more than 10 tablets in 24 hours, do not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks. Keep out of reach of children. Warning
- Men all over the world are reaping the benefits of Saw Palmetto.
- which is the leading herb for mens health, serves to support prostate function and urinary health.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb