Options gynol II extra strength vaginal contraseptive jelly
- Extra Strength with Nonxynol-9 effective birth control.
- Extra Strength.
- For use with diaphragm, Condom or Alone for the Prevention of Pregnancy.
- No hormonal side effects.
- Easy to use.
- Options offers women a full range of easy to use contraceptive product forms that are highly effective, and non hormonal.
- Options Glynol II contraceptive Jelly is clear, unscented, water soluble, and greaseless.
- It is mildly lubricating, non staining and it contains Nonxynol-9, which provides effective protection when used with a diaphragm, since a diaphragm alone is not effective protection against pregnancy.
- The diaphragm and Options Glynol II contraceptive Jelly are effective up to six hours.
- For best protection against pregnancy, follow the enclosed instruction circular exactly.
- To open, use top of cap to puncture seal at tube opening.
- Before use, read entire package insert.
Each applicatorful:: Nonoxynol 9 (3.0%, Vaginal Contraceptive).
Lactic Acid, Methylparaben, Povidone, Propylene Glycol, Water (Purified), Sodium Carboxy Methyl Cellulose, Sorbic Acid (A Preservative), Sorbitol.
- For best protection against pregnancy, follow the enclosed directions exactly.
- Place one teaspoonful into the cup of the diaphragm prior to insertion.
- Diaphragm should be inserted no more than six hours prior to intercourse.
- An additional applicatorful is required each time intercourse is repeated or if more than six hours has occurred since insertion.
- Other Information
- When used correctly every time you have sex, latex condoms greatly reduce, but do not eliminate, the risk of catching or spreading HIV, the virus that causes AIDS.
- Do not puncture if carton is open.
- Do not use if seal on tube opening is punctured or damaged.
- Store at room temperature 20°-25°C (68°-77°F), avoid exposure to extremes of hot or cold.
- See box end flap or tube crimp for lot number and expiration date.
Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) alert:This product does not protect against HIV/AIDS or other STDs and may increase the risk of getting HIV from an infected partner.
Do not use ifyou or your sex partner has HIV/AIDS. If you for not know if you or your sex partner is infected, choose another form of birth control.Ask a doctor before use if you have been told that you should not become pregnant.When using this product:
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- you may get vaginal irritation (burning, itching, or a rash).
- Douching is not recommended however, should you want to douche, wait at least 6 hours after intercourse to allow enough time for effective contraceptive protection.
If pregnant or breast feeding ask a health professional before use.Keep out of reach of children.If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.For vaginal use only.Not for rectal (anal) use.
- You or your partner get burning, itching, a rash or other irritation of the vagina or penis.
- Have difficult or painful urination.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb