Blairex Encare Vaginal Contraceptive Inserts
Hormone Free Birth Control You Can Trust Reliable, Effective and Convenient Non-prescription Encare is a safe and effective contraceptive in a convenient vaginal suppository. Confidence and Reliability
- Contains Nonoxynol-9, the spermicide doctors recommend most
- Double Protection
- Patented formula kills sperm on contact and forms a foam barrier
- Pre-measured dose of Nonoxynol-9
- Encare inserts give you one full hour of protection
- Use only before intercourse
Convenient, easy to use insert
- No daily regimen like hormonal birth control
- Takes only a moment to insert
- Individually wrapped
- No messy applicator
- Nothing to measure, fill, clean or remove.
Per insert: : Nonoxynol-9 100 mg (Vaginal Contraceptive).
Polyethylene Glycols, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Citrate, Tartaric Acid.
Remove the protective wrap and insert Encare into the vagina at least 10 minutes prior to intercourse. Each Encare insert gives you one full hour of protection. Store at controlled room temperature. Keep away from excessive heat and moisture.
Spermicidal contraceptives should not be used during pregnancy. If you become pregnant while using a spermicidal contraceptive, consult your doctor. Do not take orally. If you or your partner experience irritation, discontinue use. If irritation persists, consult you doctor. This product has not been shown to protect against HIV (AIDS) or other sexually transmitted diseases. If you are pregnant or think you might be pregnant. Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb