Boudreauxs Butt Paste Diaper Rash Ointment Skin Protectant Jar
- Pediatrician Recommended
- Diaper Rash Ointment (Zinc Oxide)
- Goes on and cleans off easily
- Pleasant scent
- Protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness.
- Specially formulated to provide effective diaper rash care.
- It spreads on easily, cleans off quickly and has a pleasant scent.
- Use with every diaper change.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Zinc Oxide (16%) (Diaper Rash Ointment)
Boric Acid, Castor (Ricinus Communis) Seed Oil, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Peruvian Balsam, Petrolatum.
- Change wet and soiled diapers promptly.
- Cleanse the diaper area.
- Allow to dry.
- Apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change and especially when exposed to wet diapers for a prolonged period of time, such as bedtime.
- Store between 15° and 30° C (59° and 86° F) Use with infants, children and adults.
- Will Stain Clothing and Fabric.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve after 7 days.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 1.40 lb