Dulcolax Overnight Relief 5 mg Laxative Tablets
- Gentle, Predictable overnight relief.
- Easy-to-swallow, comfort coated Dulcolax Tablets are gentle enough for sensitive stomachs, yet strong enough for effective overnight relief.
- Trust Dulcolax Tablets to relieve constipation in 6 to 12 hours.
- Dulcolax Tablets are convenient to use overnight, or whenever you need effective relief from constipation.
- 25 Comfort Coated Tablets (5mg each).
- For temporary relief of occasional constipation and irregularity.
- This product generally produces bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Per Tablet: Bisacodyl USP 5 mg.
Acacia; Acetylated Monoglyceride; Carnauba Wax; Cellulose Acetate Phthalate; Corn Starch; Dibutyl Phthalate; Docusate Sodium; Gelatin; Glycerin; Iron Oxides; Kaolin; Lactose; Magnesium Stearate; Methylparaben; Pharmaceutical Glaze; Polyethylene Glycol; Povidone; Propylparaben; Sodium Benzoate; Sorbitan Monooleate; Sucrose; Talc; Titanium Dioxide; White Wax; Yellow No. 10 Lake.
- Adults and children 12 years and over - Take 1 to 3 tablets (usually 2) daily.
- Children 6 to under 12 years - Take 1 tablet daily.
- Children under 6 years - Ask a doctor.
- Blister packaged for your protection. Do not use if individual seals are broken.
- Do not use if you cannot swallow without chewing.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have: Stomach pain, nausea or vomiting, or a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks.
- When using this product: Do not chew or crush tablet(s). It may cause stomach discomfort, faintness and cramps. Do not use within one hour after taking an antacid or milk.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: If you have rectal bleeding or no bowl movement after using this product. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If you need to use a laxative for more than one week. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a doctor before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help, or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Store at 20 to 25° C (68 to 77° F). Avoid excessive humidity.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb