Dr.Woods All Natural Pure Peppermint Castile Soap
- Experience the freshness.
- For normal, dry and oily skin.
- Naturally good as a body wash, facial cleanser and shampoo.
- Use as a natural cleaner, too.
- Castile soap blends the natural healing properties of olive oil with gentle, refreshing peppermint essential oil.
- The olive oil in our castile soap attracts moisture and holds moisture close to the skin, forming a breathable layer that prevents moisture loss.
- Dr.Woods castile soap does not contain any harsh detergents that can strip away skins natural moisture.
- The fragrance refreshes and reinvigorates your skin and senses after a long, hectic day, while the vitamin E rich lather leaves skin feeling naturally clean and dewy soft.
- Use this rich lathering liquid soap to gently cleanse hands and your entire body.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Purified water (aqua), saponified coconut, hemp & olive oils with retained glycerin, vitamin E oil (tocopheryl acetate), peppermint oil, sea salt, citric acid and rosemary (rosmarinus officinalis) extract.
Daily body wash and facial cleanser:
- Apply onto wet hands, washcloth or loofah.
- Lather and massage.
- Rinse and experience satiny, soft skin with a refreshing fragrance.
Soothing aromatherapeutic bath:Squeeze a capful or two in running water and enjoy.
- Apply liberally onto a towel soaked in hot water.
- Wring out and drape over scalp and face, massaging with fingertips.
All natural cleaning:Use 4 parts water to 1 part Dr.Woods for dishes, floors, counters and more.
Fresh, itch free laundry:Use 2 oz. for small loads, 4 oz. for large loads.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
Shipping Weight : 2.20 lb