Boericke and Tafel Arniflora arnica muscle pain and stiffness gel
Temporary relief of bruises and minor muscle and joint pain, swelling and stiffness from over-exercising, sprains, falls, blows and sports injuries.
This product is a modern pharmaceutical preparation containing 8% tincture of arnica montana, a medicine that has been used for centuries to relieve the aftereffects of falls, blows, sports injuries and overexertion. It makes black and blue marks go away faster. It is a favorite of athletes, coaches and trainers. Use immediately after over-exercising or receiving a minor injury.
- Doesnt burn or chill.
- Non-greasy; absorbs quickly.
- Natural homeopathic.
- Maximum strength.
- Safe and effective.
- No animal by-products or testing, no petroleum.
Apply thin layer to affected area. Massage gently or use compress. for best results, use promptly after injury or trauma occurs. Adults & children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area up to 4 times daily. Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor. Patch test recommended on sensitive skin. To open: unscrew cap, puncture tube seal, screw cap back on tube. Store at room temperature 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use if hypersensitive to any ingredients in this product.
- In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: Skin irritation, rash or other allergic reaction develops.
- Condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days.
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
- These could be signs of a serious condition. Safety sealed for your protection. Do not use if tube seal is broken.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb