Futurebiotics Cholesta-Lo tablets formerly garlic and niacin
Futurebiotics Cholesta-Lo. Cholesta-Lo is a multi-ingredient, phytosterol formula that provides nutrients and other key factors that nutritionally supports healthy cholesterol levels within the normal range.
- Resveratrol is a naturally-occurring substance found in red wine, which research suggests may play a role in supporting cardiovascular health.
- Cholesta-Lo contains Polygonum cuspidatum, one of the riches sources of Resveratrol.
- Resveratrol is thought to be responsible for the so-called "French Paradox," which is attributed to the frequent consumption of red wine.
- The French Paradox refers to the findings that the rate of heart disease in France is lower than observed in other industrialized nations with a similar risk factor profile.
- Supplemental Resveratrol provides the benefits of red wine without consuming alcohol.
- Futurebiotics Cholesta-Lo:
- Heart-healthy Resveratrol.
- Comprehensive formula supports healthy cholesterol levels within the normal range.
- Includes Futurebiotics exclusive BioAccelerators.
- Cholesta-Lo contains a complex of natural plant phytosterols that includes Beta-Sitosterol, Campesterol, Stigmasterol and Brassicasterol.
- These natural plant fibers have been shown to help reduce serum cholesterol levels by decreasing cholesterol absorption in the small intestine..
- Plant sterols work by helping to reduce absorption of both dietary cholesterol and cholesterol produced by the body..
- Niacin, as flush-free inositol hexanicotinate, is a vasodilator and has been shown to help increase circulation and reduce LDL cholesterol levels while raising HDL cholesterol levels.
- Botanical support is provided by an array of herbs, including Garlic, Hawthorn, Parsley and Cayenne that have traditional application in supporting cardiovascular health.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Maltodextrin, cellulose, croscamellose sodium, stearic acid, silica, crospovidone, magnesium stearate, talc..
As a dietary supplement for adults, take 3 tablets daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb