St.Joseph aspirin 81mg enteric coated pain reliever tablets
- Each one of the original chewable tablets contains 81 mg of aspirin, the dose most doctors recommend for daily aspirin regimens.
- Many of the baby boomer customers remember the chewable tablets as being easy to swallow with a pleasant taste.
- The chewable tablets are also recommended for those who have difficulty swallowing pills.
- Remember an aspirin regimen is not right for everyone, talk to doctor before beginning or revising aspirin regimen.
- Doctor recommended
- Chewable aspirin pain reliever (NSAID)
- Great tasting orange flavor
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Drink a full glass of water with each dose.
- Adults and children 12 years and over take 4 to 8 tablets every 4 hours while symptoms persist.
- Do not exceed 48 tablets in 24 hours or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 12 do not use unless directed by a doctor.
- Store at room temperature. Avoid high humidity and excessive heat (40 DEGREE C).
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb