MANUFACTURER: IVY CORP. Ivy-Dry super quickly relieves itching spray
- Ivy-Dry with Zytrel Super Liquid quickly relieves the itching, oozing and weeping associated with minor skin irritations.
- Ivy super dry Liquid rashes due to poison ivy, poison oak, poison sumac and insect bites.
- Quickly relieves itching.
- If you get poison ivy, you know you will want to use a product with proven effectiveness that you can trust.
This external skin protectant temporarily relieves the itching, oozing and weeping associated with minor skin irritations and rashes due to poison ivy, oak, sumac and insect bites.Warning
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Shake well before using.
- Adults and children 6 years of age or older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 times daily.
- Children under 6 years of age: Do not use, consult a physician.
- Pregnant women should contact a doctor before use.
- Store at room temperature.
- For external use only.
- Test product on a small patch of skin before applying to the entire body.
- Do not use on face or genital areas.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Not to be used on areas of blistered or broken skin.
- Do not cover the affected area with a compress after application.
- If condition does not improve or persists past 7 days, or clear up and occur again in a couple of days, discontinue use and consult a physician.
- Severe reactions to Urushiol (the chemical released by the plant, which causes the irritation) can look like chemical burns and have a thick leathery appearance.
- Additional applications may be necessary.
- Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children if ingested, contact a physician or poison control center immediately.
Shipping Weight : 0.76 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: