MANUFACTURER: F. C. STURTEVANT CO INC.
INDICATIONS:Columbia antiseptic powder, fragrance free
It is effective in reducing pain and itch and has been used by doctors, health care professionals, and moms and dads for over a century to treat conditions including diaper rash and heat rash, insect bites, athletes foot, poison ivy, perspiration odor, bed sores, sensitive rash, chafing, minor cuts, razor burn, itchy skin, and skin irritation.
- Fragrance free.
- Safe and fast acting.
- Promotes the natural healing of irritated skin.
Carbolic Acid; Zinc Oxide.
Talc; Boric Acid
- Apply freely to the affected area and bandage if necessary.
- Use as often as needed.
- May be used daily to prevent many skin irritations from developing.
- For external use only.
- Avoid getting into eyes or mucous membranes.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if excessive irritation persists.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 1.50 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 3 Reviews: