Q tussin dm liquid by qualitest pharmaceuticals
- Dextromethorphan is a cough suppressant.
- It affects the signals in the brain that trigger cough reflex.
- Guaifenesin is an expectorant.
- It helps loosen congestion in your chest and throat, making it easier to cough out through your mouth.
- The combination of dextromethorphan and guaifenesin is used to treat cough and chest congestion caused by the common cold, infections, or allergies.
- Dextromethorphan will not treat a cough that is caused by smoking, asthma, or emphysema.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb