Q tussin dm liquid by qualitest pharmaceuticals
- Dextromethorphan is a cough suppressant.
- It affects the signals in the brain that trigger cough reflex.
- Guaifenesin is an expectorant.
- It helps loosen congestion in your chest and throat, making it easier to cough out through your mouth.
- The combination of dextromethorphan and guaifenesin is used to treat cough and chest congestion caused by the common cold, infections, or allergies.
- Dextromethorphan will not treat a cough that is caused by smoking, asthma, or emphysema.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb