Kerlix Gauze Roll Sterile in Soft Pouch Features
Kerlix Gauze Roll Sterile is made of prewashed, fluff-dried 100% woven gauze with unique crinkle-weave pattern for loft and bulk to cushion and protect wound areas.
- Six-ply construction with finished edges reduces loose ends and lint.
- As primary dressing, open-weave design provides fast wicking action, superior aeration and excellent absorbency.
- As secondary dressing, it provides bulk, cushioning and ultimate conformability.
- Ideal for bandaging heads, limbs and difficult-to-dress wounds; I. e. burns, plastic and orthopedic wounds.
- Choice of three sizes for all bandaging needs.
- Available in a convenient tray, soft pouch, and a wide arry of nonsterile put-ups.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb