Kerlix Gauze Roll Sterile in Soft Pouch Features :
- Kerlix Gauze Roll Sterile is made of prewashed, fluff-dried 100% woven gauze with unique crinkle-weave pattern for loft and bulk to cushion and protect wound areas.
- Six-ply construction with finished edges reduces loose ends and lint.
- As primary dressing, open-weave design provides fast wicking action, superior aeration and excellent absorbency.
- As secondary dressing, it provides bulk, cushioning and ultimate conformability.
- Ideal for bandaging heads, limbs and difficult-to-dress wounds; I. e. burns, plastic and orthopedic wounds.
- Choice of three sizes for all bandaging needs.
- Available in a convenient tray, soft pouch, and a wide arry of nonsterile put-ups.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb