Itch-x fast acting anti-itch spray with aloe vera - 2 oz
Temporarily relieves pain and itching associated with insect bites, minor burns, sunburn, minor cuts, scrapes, minor skin irritations, hives and rashes due to poison ivy, poison oak, or poison sumac.
- Fast acting anti-itch spray.
- Dermatologist recommended.
- Fast itching relief.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 or 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult a physician.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep away from fire or flame.
- If condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, discontinue use and consult a physician.
- Do not apply to open wounds, damaged or blistered skin.
- Do not use for vaginal, genital or rectal itching.
- Do not use on children under 2 years of age, unless under the advice and supervision of a physician.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose or ingestion of contents, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.
- Store at 59 - 86 degrees F (15 - 30C)degrees.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb