Dermoplast antibacterial pain relieving spray
- Dermoplast antibacterial spray is Painless no-touch application.
- Easier than ointments.
- Relieves pain and itching.
- Helps fight infection with Benzethonium Chloride.
- Hospital Strength.
- Dermoplast Antibacterial Spray is the first aid to help fight infection and provide temporary relief of pain and itching associated with sunburn, insect bites, minor cuts, scrapes, minor burns and minor skin irritations.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Children under 2 years of age: Do not use. Consult physician.
- Adults and children 2 years and older: Apply to affected area not more than three times daily.
- Hold can 6 to 12 inches away from affected area.
- Point spray nozzle and press button.
- To apply to face, spray in palm of hand.
- For external use only.
- Store at room temperature (approximately 25°C, 77°F.).
- Do not use:
- In eyes, on deep puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns.
- Consult a doctor.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Stop using this product and consult a physician if: Condition worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or symptoms clear up and recur within a few days.For external use only.
- Contents under pressure.
- Do not puncture or incinerate.
- Do not expose to heat or temperature above 120°F.
- Do not use near open flame.
- Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children.
- If accidentally ingested, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately.
- Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb