Bacitraycin, Plus Firtst Aid Antibiotic Ointment
- minor cuts scrapes
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Clean the affected area.
- Apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily.
- May be covered with a sterile bandage.
For external use onlyDo not use
- in the eyes
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- over large areas of the body
- longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor Ask a doctor before use in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns. Stop use and ask a doctor if
- the condition persists or gets worse
- a rash or other allergic reaction develops
Keep out of reach of children If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison control Center right away.