MANUFACTURER: ADAMS LABORATORIES INC.
INDICATIONS:Mucinex maximum strength 1200 mg guaifenesin extended-release bi-layer tablets
- Relieves chest congestion.
- Thins and loosens mucus.
- 12 hour unique bi-layer tablet.
- Unique Bi-Layer Tablet:
- Immediate release layer.
- Extended release layer.
Guaifenesin (1200 mg).
Carbomer 934P, NF; FD&C Blue No. 1 Aluminum Lake; Hypromellose, USP; Magnesium Stearate, NF; Microcrystalline Cellulose, NF; Sodium Starch Glycolate, NF.
- Do not crush, chew, or break tablet.
- Take with a full glass of water.
- This product can be administered without regard for timing of meals.
- Adults and Children 12 Years of Age and Older:
- 1 Tablet every 12 hours.
- Do not exceed 2 tablets in 24 hours.
- Children Under 12 Years of Age: Do not use.
- Store between 68-77 degrees F (20-25 degrees C).
- Do not use for children under 12 years of age.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- Cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus).
- Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of serious illness.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Tamper Evident: Do not use if carton is open or if seal on bottle printed Sealed for Your Protection is broken or missing.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb