MANUFACTURER: BOIRON U.S.A.
Boiron Arnicare Pain Relief Cream, Homeopathic Medicine
- Arnica cream is a non-greasy cream with a smooth texture.
- This cream is great for massaging sore muscles.
- Arnica cream is also suitable for use on the face.
- Features of boiron arnica cream homeopathic medicine to relieve pain:
- Non-greasy texture.
- Great for massaging sore muscles.
- No artificial colors or perfumes.
- Quickly absorbed.
- Homeopathic medicine to reduce pain such as muscle aches, stiffness and bruises.
- Boiron arnica cream use for relief of muscle aches and stiffness due to minor injuries, overexertion, falls and blows.
- May reduce pain, swelling and discoloration from bruises.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Apply a thin layer of arnica cream to affected area and massage gently as soon as possible after minor injury.
- Repeat 3 times a day as needed.
- Store at 20-25 degree C (68-77 degree F).
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes and open wounds.
- Do not use if tube seal is broken.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb