Boiron Optique 1 eye drops, single-use doses
- Boiron optique 1 eye drops may give temporary relief of minor eye irritation due to fatigue or airborne irritants such as ragweed, other pollens and dust.
- Soothes red, dry, itchy, burning or tired eyes.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Cineraria maritima 6C HPUS 1. 5%, Euphrasia officinalis 4X HPUS 1%, Calendula Officinalis 4X HPUS 0. 25%, Kali Muriaticum 10X HPUS 0. 25%, Calcarea Fluorica 10X HPUS 0. 25%, Magnesia carbonica 10X HPUS 0. 25%, Silicea 10X HPUS 0. 25%.
Purified Water, Sodium Chloride.
- Snap off one single-use dose.
- Twist to open.
- Instill 1 or 2 drops in affected eye(s).
- Repeat 2 to 6 times a day, as needed, or as directed by a doctor.
- Store at room temperature.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface.
- Do not reuse.
- Stop using this product and consult a doctor if experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
- Keep this and all medication out of the reach of children.
- If are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb