Callex ointment for callus and dry cracked heals
CalleX Ointment thins and softens hardened skin and exfoliates dry, cracked heels. Its patented enzymes selectively exfoliate only dry, cracked, thickened and scaly skin while its petrolatum base retains natural skin moisture.
- CalleX is free of irritating acids, mineral oil, colorants, parabens and lanolin.
- It is also effective for hardened skin caused by sport, brace or
- CalleXs patented enzymes subtilisin and aminopeptidase selectively soften and remove only dry, hardened or cracked skin on heels, soles and toes.
- Normal skin is not affected.
- The brands petrolatum base retains foot moisture and softens hardened areas.
- Clinically tested on insulin-dependent diabetics with no adverse reaction.
- Used by diabetics since 2003 and recommended by podiatrists nationally.
- Free of acids, including urea, so it cannot sting, burn or invade normal skin.
- Free of other potential irritants including parabens, lanolin and colorants.
- Fragranced with peppermint oil.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Apply directly to rough, dry or hardened areas of the foot twice daily.
- Rub area with warm, wet washcloth between applications.
- Expect results in 3 to 12 days complete exfoliation in 15 to 30 days.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use on irritated, infected or open skin.
- Avoid eye contact.
- Do not apply to infected or open skin.
- Wash hand after use.
- Keep away from eye areas and avoid eye contact.
- If eye contact occurs, flush with cool water immediately.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: