Dr Scholls clear away salicylic acid wart remover, pads and discs - 18 ea
for removal of common warts, easily recognized by the rough cauliflower-like appearance of the surface.
Salicylic Acid 40%.
Antioxidant (CAS 991-84-4); Iron Oxides; Mineral Oil; Petroleum Hydrocarbon Resin; Silicon Dioxide; Synthetic Polyisoprene Rubber; Talc.
- Wash affected area. May soak wart in warm water for 5 minutes. Dry area thoroughly.
- If necessary, cut medicated disc to fit wart.
- Apply medicated disc directly over wart.
- Self-adhesive cover-up discs may be used to conceal medicated disc and wart.
- Repeat procedure every 48 hours as needed (until wart is removed) for up to 12 weeks.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb