NeilMed Sinus Rinse
Neilmed Sinus Rinse Pediatric Starter Kit - 4 OzNeilMed Sinus Rinse
For Soothing Saline Nasal Rinse
- Preservative Free
- pH balanced mixture
NeilMed's Sinus Rinse Pediatric Bottle Advantages.
- Preservative, Iodine & Latex Free
- A Volume Therapeutic Saline Lavage
- Soothing, Moisturizing, Non-Burning
- Premixed Packets of USP Grade Sodium Chloride & Sodium Bicarbonate (Natural Ingredients)
- pH Balanced & Isotonic Solution
- Custom Designed Cap
- Smooth Flow with easy-squeeze bottle
- Empties 100% in upright position
- Great to use after sinus surgery
- Safe during pregnancy.
- Sinus symptoms
- Nasal Allergies & Common Cold
- Nasal Irritation from Occupational dust, fumes, animal dander, grass, pollen, smoke, smog & house dust
- Post Nasal Drip, Congestion & Dryness.
Store or keep in a cool & dry place.
Saline is considered safe. The FDA is recommending that common cough and cold medicines not be given to infants and toddlers, and that antihistamines should not be given to children under age 6.